Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cord-o-holic!

I love corduroy! 
 I'm not sure why.  
It's just fabric.  
But something about it makes me happy!
  
I've always wanted to make myself a big corduroy patchwork blanket.  
Maybe someday when I'm old I'll do that for myself.  

In the meantime... 
I intend to use my LARGE stash of cord on some Shoepiddy Doos!
Really, I have so much corduroy stored, it's ridiculous.
I went through a phase of raiding the corduroy on sale (this was years ago, of course)...
I was out of control!! Seriously.

I have this really great wide-wale that I really want to work with... 
but I think it might be a bit of a challenge unless I get a different needle for my machine.

Until then, I'll be working with the small-wale cord!

(0-6 mos)

These little maroon corduroy shoes turned out so sweet!

What do you think?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment